Pride of the West Band Camp
General Information About Band Camp
- held just weeks before school starts at the end of summer break
- 4 days in length - Saturday through Tuesday
- open to all registered band students
- has high chaperone to student ratio
- cost is $200 per student (for those having financial challenges see Mr. Hattendorf)
- cost includes bus transportation, camp accommodations, food, and band show shirt
- Arizona monsoon storms usually make an appearance
What happens at camp?
- the season’s marching show music and drill are practiced daily
- sectional rehearsals and drill clinics
- team bonding events such as skits, class color day, and dress alike day
What are some things to bring?
- sleeping bag
- rain poncho
- extra shoes
Who do I contact with questions?