Pride of the West is not fully funded by the school system and is reliant upon fundraising and donations. The State of Arizona
offers a way for any tax payer to donate to 'Pride of the West’ by using the AZ Tax Credit
which is fully refundable on the tax return.
How to donate using the AZ Tax Credit
1) fill out the tax credit form
2) pay donation amount (see below)
Arizona State Tax Credits - Must be paid directly to the district or school:
Click HERE for PDF of the CURRENT 2018 AZ State Tax Credit Form Click HERE for 2017 AZ State Tax Credit FormRECEIPTS can be requested by contacting the school bookstore (623) 376-3000
- Can pay via debit or credit card (no fees applied) at: https://payments.dvusd.org/ When using this method, please make sure a copy of the receipt is sent to Mr. Vogel at the address at the bottom of this page.
- Can pay via check to 'MRHS Band' with the associated Tax Credit Form (see ‘Click HERE’ just below). Send both the check and the form to Mr. Vogel at the address at the bottom of this page.
- 100% goes to the identified student if Mr. Vogel receives the all of the appropriate information.
- Consult your tax advisor for implications to your Arizona State Taxes.
Mail AZ Tax Credit form and check to:
Mountain Ridge High School
c/o Mr. Vogel (Director of Bands)
22800 N. 67th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85310